When I saw this gorgeous outfit from Dominique of Stiletto Esq, I just knew I had to feature it here on FBL! Not only does it hit so many current trends, it is head-to-toe an outfit I would definitely wear myself. So easy, so cool and perfect for Summer.
1. Aztec-inspired Cut-Out Crop Top - I think my favourite part of this outfit, is Dominique’s sexy Cut-Out Crop Top from Forever21! A stylish Aztec-inspired top with sheer paneling (a hot trend right now), which can be dressed up with a blazer or dressed-down with a pair of distressed jeans.
2. Chunky Gold Cuff - A chunky cuff is a great place to start an arm party, or keep it simple by making a modest statement.
3. Printed Pants - From floral printed trousers to funky-shaped pattened pants, this trend is very popular with many bloggers and a ton of celebs too! When done right, this is a look that can easily transfer a polished day look, to a sassy evening outfit.
4. Clutch Bags - I totally need Dominique’s Louis Vuitton metalic clutch in my life! If you can’t stretch to a designer bag at the mo, there are soo many different types of clutches you can pick up at fab prices.
5. Strappy Heels - Finish your look with a pair of Strappy Heels! Every girl should have a pair of slinky strappy shoes!
Here’s how you could get Dominique’s look…
Filed under: get her look | Tagged: aztec trend, blogger style, chunky gold cuff, clutch bags, cut-out top, printed pants, sheer paneling, stiletto esq, strappy heels, style inspiration, trends | Leave a Comment »