You’ve gotta love a bit of style from Sincerely Jules. I’m a big fan of laid back chic and effortless style, and I believe Julie does both these very well.
I chose this particular outfit from her blog, because it’s a fab Summer look that can be switched from Day to Night and easily transformed into a Fall look, with the help of a pair of pants or jeans! Let’s go through Jules’ items one by one…
1. Shades - Although retro sunnies and brightly coloured frames are in at the mo, you can never go wrong with a pair of aviator shades, IMO. Providing they suit your face shape, I think they add a kick of edge to any outfit!
2. Casual Tee - I love the idea of pairing a blazer with a baggy tee, as it instantly breaks up that whole formal look that’s synonymous with Blazers and creates a more relaxed look.
3. Blazer - Thanks to the likes of Kim Kardashian and Whitney Port who manage to throw in a Blazer day-look at least once every week, the Blazer trend has never been stronger! From fitted, to oversize + slouchy aka the boyfriend blazer, this staple is fab for smartening up an outfit.
4. Chain-strap Bags - Inspired by the Chanel Bag, the chain strap bag is the best thing to glam up a casual day look. Many have chains long enough to cross over the body, cashing in on two trends at once.
5. Loose-fitting Shorts - Jules’ Sachin + Babi babies are such a delight! One of my favourite fashion combinations is the Shorts and Blazer combo. You can totally get away with showing this much leg, whilst still looking classy and girly.
6. Pumps - Last but not least, Julie’s espadrille Loeffler Randall pumps are my fav from the entire outfit! Comfy yet chic, I just love the simplistic design and chunky effect.
Here’s how you could get her look…
A - Ray-Bans // B - River Island Blazer // C - American Vintage Jacksonville Tee // D - Mango Shorts // E - Bag // F - Rebecca Minkoff Suri Wedges // G - Guess Watch // H - Essie Nail Polish // I - Ariella Stackable Rings
Big thanks to Meera of Moments With Meera for contributing to this post! Great picks!
Filed under: get her look | Tagged: american vintage tee, blogger style, get her look, get her look sincerely jules, julie sarinana, sincerely jules, sincerely jules julie, sincerely jules style | 4 Comments »